June 25th - June 30th, 2018
CIY “MOVE” is a 5-day high school event held all over the country designed to amplify the call of Christ on students’ lives to become kingdom workers. CRCC High School students will be attending the MOVE Conference at Milligan College in Johnson, TN from June 25-30.
This Years Theme is: “Contrast” – Kingdom workers are called to stand out; to be different and make a difference. There is a stark contrast between a life lived for the King and one lived for anyone or anything else. What are those differences? How should our lives be distinct? Join us this summer as we look at John’s first letter.
Cost Breakdown is:
- Initial $100 Deposit by April 27th = $330 (Early Bird)
- Initial $100 Deposit by May 27th = $350 (1-Month Out)
- No Deposit by either date = $370
- Adult Leader = $275 (If registered & $100 deposit paid by May 27th; if not, cost goes up to $300 after that)
Music Camp 2018
July 9th - July 13th, 2018
Music Camp was started way back in 1997 and is still encouraging kids to love Jesus in a musical way.
Suit Up! Our SUPERHERO theme this year is based on Ephesians 6:10-18. Come experience the Armor of God Music Camp Superhero Style!
July 9 to 13, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
To conclude each music camp week, there will be a final performance Friday at 6:30 p.m. in the BA Campus Worship Center. Invite your family and friends to come see what your kids learned.
- Preschool Area: 4-5 year old classes are limited to 35 participants per age.
- Elementary Area: Kindergarten - Third grade classes are limited to 100 participants. (Grade is based on 2017/2018 School Year)
- Elementary Area: Fourth - Fifth grade classes are limited to 25 participants. (Grade is based on 2017/2018 School Year)
Contact Information: (918) 928-7228 or firstname.lastname@example.org
July 27th - August 3rd, 2018
YouthQuake is a week long experience in the mountains of Como, Colorado intended to challenge us physically and spiritually. YouthQuake is packed with awesome activities including white water rafting, family groups, hiking, devotionals, shopping, worship, life-changing messages, and more. The dates are July 27-Aug. 3 (This is a new date, so mark it correctly).
The cost breakdown is as follows:
$100 Deposit by May 27th = $300
$100 Deposit by June 24th = $330
No Deposit by July 22nd = $350
*Final payments will need to be paid by July 22nd, the Sunday before the trip.